How to use LimeSquad
How to advertise on Limesquad.com
LimeSquad specializes in building native content and high impact display from small to large brands and destinations
To learn more contact us: email@example.com
LIMESQUAD.COM SERVICE USER AGREEMENT
The Agreement is between you and Limesquad.com. Please read carefully before using the service.
This User Agreement set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site and the Services.
1. By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to this User Agreement and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
2. Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this User Agreement by this reference.
3. This User Agreement applies to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
4. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
5. Every care is taken to secure the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed pictures. In most cases, we will contact you either before we make the feature post, or immediately after, to verify your agreement to the displayed content, and the accuracy of our “link back” to you.
6. We do not pre-screening User-generated content, however we reserve to take the right to remove such content if in our absolute discretion it contravenes this Agreement or any other requirements governing the posting of such content. Content that will be immediately removed including but not limited to spam, self promotion, advertorial, racial, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LIMESQUAD.COM and MelonMix Ltd reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
7. You are responsible for compliance with this Agreement in your use of LIMESQAUD Web Services, whether you access as a casual visitor or by using a Screen Name or User Name. You may use LIMESQUAD Web Services for lawful purposes only. You may not submit, download or transmit any material that suggest the following:
I. breaches any third party's rights including, without limitation, copyright, patent rights, trade mark rights, performer's rights, rights of confidence;
II. is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or images, or accounts or images of, sexual acts;
III. victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
IV. impersonates any person, business or entity, including LIMESQUAD and its employees and agents;
V. contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorised use of or access to a computer or computer network;
VI. promotes or sells prohibited items such as lotteries, betting or wagering activities, ammunition, firearms, tobacco, alcohol, adult products and services, and explosives;
VII. violates this Agreement, acceptable usage guidelines or any policy posted on the LIMESQUAD.
8. You may not use any of the LIMESQUAD.COM or communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. We may use any legal or technical remedies available to us to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilising, or remaining within networks.
9. There are situations when the attribution (or the copyright) information for the picture is not known, such as the case with images received through anonymous mailing lists and various mail contributors. If for any reason you’d like us to remove or to correct the images, please contact us by email given in the “About” page. We will promptly fulfill your requests. We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
10. Information Gathering
11. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and you believe that any of the LIMESQUAD on www.limesquad.com infringes upon your copyright please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the content will be removed.